00's newest addition, SuperWork, are hiring an experienced workspace manager to help deliver and oversee our growing portfolio of workspaces across London. This includes our flagship project Health Foundry in Waterloo.
You can read the FULL JOB DESCRIPTION HERE.
- Initially 4 days/week with ambition to scale up to full time within 6-9 months
- £40,000 (plus pension) per annum pro rata
- Start date: No later than October 2018
Are you ….?
- An experienced workspace/co-working space manager?
- Passionate about managing work environments that bring out the best in people?
- Looking to support teams to do amazing work?
- Comfortable in a fluid role with massive potential for personal and professional growth?
- Ready to join a London-based “start-up” team with big ambitions?
SuperWork are looking to recruit a Head of Operations to help deliver and oversee our workspaces across London, to enable our kick-ass teams to do their best work, and to ensure operational excellence across a growing portfolio of sites.
You will be joining 00’s team of experienced workspace designers and strategists who have been part of the co-working movement since it all began in London in 2006. More than 10 years in, and multiple operations later, we’re looking to shape the next big innovation in workspace, which is why we’ve developed SuperWork (read our mission statement and White Paper HERE).
Our flagship site is Health Foundry, a digital health incubator in Waterloo, which supports more than 100 digital health startups to build new innovations in healthcare. With a series of new workspaces in the pipeline, we’re expecting the Head of Operations to oversee at least 3 sites by 2019.